10 August 2005

hazy morning to work

today, i left home about 0715, as i walk to my car, i noticed that the haze conditions is very unusual where it indeed has worsen since this whole hazy thingy started. immediately, i snap a photo using my nokia 6230. got in my car, turn on the radio, news reported that the hazy condition will continue to worsen for another few days. what adds to it is the damp level in klang valley has dropped to a critical level. what on earth is happening!!!

                     

along my journey to my gf's house to pick her up, the visibility on the road has been affected a lot. motorist on the road have been driving cautiously with their headlights on. traffic have been unusually heavy and crawling along jalan loke yew heading towards the city center. took me around 30 mins to get to mont kiara where i work. after i park my car, when i look around, it's as though as i'm in genting highlands but instead it's cooling, this is so freaking stuffy and humid. imagine that situation at 0810.

                     

at that moment, i just can't wait to get to indoor place. got my breakfast from the bakery and head straight to office with air cond. so, people out there, please stay "indoor" as much as you can and drink lots of "water".