13 August 2005

bright blue sky

woke up at 0915 today, as usual my blinds were down and opening one side of eyes, i saw a bright light shinning into my room. the first thing question i ask myself, is there still haze? stretch myself, get out of my bed, pull up the blinds and ..... WOW!!! it's an amazing "bright blue sky" which we haven't get any since a week ago.

yesterday was a surprise when sun shines into the city of KL and today it's a whole new bright day again. as time passes, i can see sunlight shinning towards the apartment walls and hearing birds chirping out loud. children is seen running, laughing, playing and enjoying themselves at the playground. the feeling is just so nice when the wind blows into my 6th floor apartment.

the better news is that, the emergency declared at Kuala Selangor and Port Klang have been lifted when the API measurement drop tremendously to 117 and 105 while KL is now 103. the bad news is the haze is heading towards Penang where the visibility from a nice and clear sky now has become a dull and blurry.

well, as for me, i am heading out to enjoy the day rather than sitting at home doing nothing. come on guys, get your a** up and do something good today. adiossss!!!