15 November 2005

photos uploaded

as mentioned in my previous posting, i've finally managed to sort out and uploaded the photos taken during my recent china trip. in total, i took about 900++ photos and randomly, i've uploaded around 100 for friends viewing purposes. all photos were taken using my digital slr canon 350d. i've just started venturing into digital photography world where some of the shots barely pass the line. so, please bare with me and shout out your comments to help me make room for improvements. to view the photos, click on the image below to get you there or here.

2 shoutouts

@ 11:35, Anonymous Anonymous says

i remember this one..taken at the peak of the great wall rite..at the 888ft there...correct?

 
@ 17:53, Blogger neotrax says

oh yeah... further down the trail is all closed. as you can see, it's all damaged and some of it is under repair works.

 

Post a Comment

back to neotrax says