18 December 2005

350d is back

finally, i've got back my 350d after 2 weeks of under repair work. actually, my 350d was only sent it for repair on wednesday after i've submit it 2 weeks ago. it must have been travel all around the world. the good thing is that, the camera is back with me but the bad thing was they left the battery at the service center.


at the mean time, i've got a loan battery from the shop where i bought my camera from for a week till i get my original battery back. this loan battery will survive me for a week in singapore and jb. it's been a while since i last shoot some photos and i just can't wait to shoot somemore. these are the shots that i took after my 350d is recovered.

1 shoutouts

@ 09:36, Blogger neotrax says

mvo... they are not that smart yet to climb up there by themselves. you have to give them a little push and support. same goes to the sky restaurant. hehehe!!

let's learn and exchange idea in digital photography.

 

Post a Comment

back to neotrax says