31 December 2005

auld lang syne 2005

The Year-End Stock Take, originally uploaded by Max L Fly.


it's the last day of the year 2005 and i almost lost my voice. poor me again!! i felt it coming couple of days ago and i started taking cough mixture and drink tons of water but it ain't good enough. after watching the show 'king kong' yesterday night, my voice immediately turned crappy. guess i'll have to try another remedy or worst case to see my doc again. :(

year 2005 was just an average year for me as things has been good and bad the whole year. the very bad thing was i'm down with illness countless times. it's almost every month, one of the viruses will come and pay me a visit. oh boy!! i remember when i was in oz those days, none of the viruses came to me even once during my 2 years stay there. the weather back then must be very good for me. perhaps, i should go back there one day. hehehehehe!!!

countdown party tonight? well, not too sure yet as no plans have been made so far. one thing i am sure is that me and sm will be meeting up with j and lw in the curve later for lunch. yay!! we'll be going to paddington pancakes after hearing all the good recommendations and review from both websites and friends. will it make my voice even worst? well, i hope not otherwise i would be lying on the bed for the rest of the long weekend.

well, i would like to wish everyone especially friends and family a 'Happy New Year' and bid farewell to 2005. let's all pray that 2006 will be a greater and better year for everyone of us. cheers!!!