14 August 2005

new machine - iEcologi

my parents bought a new tech machine for the house recently. it's a powerful vacuum cleaner by osim and it's called "iEcologi". what can this machine do? well, it's a machine that vacuums, cleans and sanitizes with the power of water and steam that will remove dirts that you can't get rid of. this powerful cleaning machine performs an amazing cleaning job but the cleaning process takes time. i spent 3 hours yesterday cleaning my apartment using "iEcologi" and the result is amazing. it works on different surfaces and materials like marble floor, tiles, leather sofas and etc etc.

3 shoutouts

@ 00:35, Blogger J @ ~ ! < € says

When can you come over to my house and try out that machine on my house's floor? Kekeke...

 
@ 09:29, Blogger neotrax says

your house ah? hmmmm... how much are you willing to pay me?? hehehehehe!!!

 
@ 11:32, Blogger J @ ~ ! < € says

Not for free ar... I lend my house's floor for you to an experiment on it wor... :p

 

Post a Comment

back to neotrax says