31 December 2005

paddington pancakes

finally, we've been to paddington pancakes at the curve today. the food is really what people said about where it does taste very good and you'll be amazed with the number of pancake varieties in the menu. the only problem that we find is that the menu is too messy for someone visiting for the first time.

2 shoutouts

@ 23:35, Blogger J @ ~ ! < € says

You know what... I went there again the next day for lunch as well... hahaha...

Since I ate sweet pancake the day before, so I decided to order the savoury one, looking at your chicken burger which taste good, I tried the dory fish burger... How's the taste? I don't think anyone should ever try that! The fish is not fresh and it's hard! No good... No good...

 
@ 23:46, Blogger neotrax says

wow!!! again!!! hero la u...

will keep that in mind not to try that item.

 

Post a Comment

back to neotrax says