13 September 2005

she's got it!!

today, all of a sudden my colleague, MY, called out my name and turned to me, she said "I'VE GOT IT". at first, i was so puzzled what does she meant by that. after some thought, finally, i got it and i'm so happy for her because she have been granted the australian permanent residence status after a year long of application.

i remember we were talking about it a couple of weeks ago and it's taking a long time for processing and wondered whether is it rejected. all the wait has proven after receiving an official letter by the dimia. i'm so happy for her after knowing that she was quite worried during the initial phase of application. so, MY, WELL DONE!!!!

3 shoutouts

@ 11:52, Blogger Samlulu says

Heng Tai..thanks a lot..now we can start a Mamak Stall in Aust.

 
@ 14:01, Anonymous Anonymous says

its such a great thing..we will have another buddy in OZ...

 
@ 12:02, Blogger Samlulu says

If i will get a job..i will scream :" I resign!! I resign!!"

 

Post a Comment

back to neotrax says