13 May 2006

2 months since....

it's been a while since i last said something here. ever since the last post, things have gone up and down for me. i started a new job but that lasted me a week due to some personal reasons. ever since, i was helping with my family business up till today.

work? well, it's been pretty enjoyable when i get to learn new stuffs especially stuffs that i am not trained in education. to me, these are the things that gives you something extra when you needed them one day in future. i'm pretty happy with what i am doing right now and of course it will not limit me in moving another step ahead.

fitness? been pretty hardworking in the gym since i left that job. 4 times a week with new programs to follow from a very experience trainer. supplements such as whey protein and creatine is my daily intakes for extra help. oh yeah!! besides gym, i have just started back my tae kwon do training last sunday with my former instructor (current national coach). i have always wanted to resume training since my eyes got better but never had the chance to do so. the first training was like hell as the last time i professionally trained was about 7 years ago. well, it's gonna take some time before i get back to what i was before and tomorrow is my second training which i am looking forward to.

love? it's all good for both my parents and my partner. everyone of us is enjoying each others company and love. most important, we all live happily and cherish every moments that we have. sm started in a new company as well and she's doing well there. most important thing is that she's happy doing what she wants.

myself? i'm pretty good right now as i'm getting in shape and happy doing what i am doing. got to meet up with some high school mates and we basically yack yack yack about everything that we've gone through in life so far. also, met up with ex-work mates. everyone of them is doing fine and moving forward of course. am so happy for them!!! yeah!! that's pretty much of it since my last update.

lastly, "HAPPY MOTHERS DAY" to my mom and all the mothers out there. cheers!!!

1 shoutouts

@ 13:45, Anonymous Anonymous says

everything also so good already so when u want to buy me dinner? hahaha... happy for u lar. tae kwan do some more ar.... your pants can wear or not ??? 7 years already wor....

 

Post a Comment

back to neotrax says