17 September 2005

routine work

had a nice sleep last night after a scrumptious dinner at sakae sushi after my first time a couple of weeks ago. woke up at around 1020am and knowing that i have lots of time to do my usual cleaning routine as sm had gone out for a friend's wedding lunch and won't be back till late afternoon. so, i did my usual routine cleaning my fish tank, mopping the floor, hang the washing and clean my room.

after all the work, my stomach starts to make noise and i cooked myself a bowl of maccheroni with tomato purees. sat in front of the tv and start flicking through the channels till i came across jamie oliver's cooking show. his show is one of my favourites as he made cooking sounded and looked so easy and casual unlike other shows which is so monotonous and boring. today's recipe appeared to be something different as he's making the "japanese shabu shabu" and fried "gyoza" which this is the first time i've seen him cooking something asian. all his recipe looks fantastic and i've yet to try it on my own. hmmm... i think i should make something from his recipe book one day. hehe!!


2 shoutouts

@ 01:39, Blogger neotrax says

oh yeah!! he always tend to create his own recipe by mixing different ingredients together.

one of the jap girl looks like a retard to me. she doesn't have any expression on her look. probably, she's paid to eat and not do anything else.

 
@ 10:31, Anonymous Anonymous says

i would rather look into ur bowl of pasta...the color make it look tasty..i dunno why..maybe i feel like some now..keke..so this is the pasta that u describe to me..hmm yum..

 

Post a Comment

back to neotrax says